April 10, 2013
Position type: Full time, hourly
Reports to: Production Supervisor
This position is responsible for handling, packaging and cleaning up cheese in a production facility utilizing industry standard manufacturing practices and safety rules.
- Ability to handle 40 – 50 pound blocks of cheese
- Assemble, operate and take down machinery and equipment
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment in the plant
- Walk, bend and stand for the duration of the shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Mechanical skills for assembly of equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- Highly motivated
- Ambition to learn
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our core values of integrity, excellence, innovation, and teamwork. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Please apply in person at:
104 Main Street
Pollock, SD 57648