April 24, 2014
Position Type: Full Time, Hourly
Reports To: Production Supervisor
The Production Process Operator works in a manufacturing environment and is responsible for producing and packaging a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation duties. The worker must be able to run, clean and maintain assigned equipment while following all GMP, HACCP, safety and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures.
The Production Process Operator must strive to achieve operations excellence, to achieve all productions goals and to effectively communicate any deficiencies within the assigned work area. The worker is expected to promote safety, to maintain a sanitary food environment and to strive to improve product quality.
- Ensures all product produced is within accepted specifications
- Operates assigned equipment while producing minimal out-of-specification product
- Runs all required quality checks
- Completes all required logs
- Reports safety and maintenance issues to plant engineer
- Completes and stores all required documents
- Ensures GMP, HACCP and safety procedures are followed, along with all plant documentation and compliance to regulatory policies and procedures
- Achieves production goals (KPIs), and communicates reasons targets are not met
- Ensures assigned equipment is cleaned according to documented procedure, and reports cleaning deficiencies to management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing is preferred, and training will be provided
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, and Teamwork. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
3253 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield, MO 65802